Clean 2009 G37s with 52,600 miles 7AT w/sport paddle shifters. Car is in mint condition. Always garaged, never seen snow and rarely got rained on, new color never seen rain either. Over $9k in mods not including installation cost!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the car. I am the 2nd owner purchased it 4 years ago and it has been a blast, never tracked the car, always serviced at Infiniti dealer...have all records...I am taking a break from the car scene and would like to see the car go to another good car enthusiast.
Car was recently detailed and professionally wrapped in Avery Dennison Bahama Pearl Blue. Very unique color which shifts blue shades depending on light angle....pics don't do the color's justice, you have to see it in person. The candy red wheels pop in the sun and darkens in the shade/night. See pics of car before it got wrapped, paint underneath is in great condition and no rust under the car, never driven in winter.
I am throwing in 4 brand new Infiniti brake pads, car cover and full tank of gas with the sale.
• Stillen Long Tube CAI $550
• Fast Intentions HFC $630
• Ark True Exhaust $1500 (sounds amazing!)
• Stillen Grounding kit $100
• Tanabe Lowering Springs $200
• Uprev Tune with 5 MAPS w/cable and license and 2 free etune adjustments good through 6/27/17 $550
• Upgrade Bridgestone Potenza RE760 sport tires 275/35/19 in the rears and 245/40/19 in the fronts with plenty of life left on them.
• IPL Areo Front bumper $800
• IPL Areo Side skirts $350
• Outcast Garage V2 rear diffuser $280
• Outcast Garage Front Splitter $240
• Interior and license plate LED lights $75
• Diode Dynamic full LED rear turn signal $45
• Upgrade HID headlights to 6k $100
• Added fog lights with IPL bumper $100
• Akebono calipers painted gold color
• STR Racings wheels powder coated candy red $1000
• Project Kics 10mm spacers $180
• Tinted Windows $160
• Avery Dennison Bahama blue wrap $2250
• Ceramic Pro Sports detail vinyl protection $200
Car clean retail stock is $17,825. I am asking $21,800 with all the mods which is less than half the cost of what I put in it not including labor. Car is super clean and I think it is a fair price...don't waste my time with low balling offers...I am not desperate to sell. Serious inquiries only please. NO TRADES.
Contact me if interested. Thank you.