Camaro has the following improvements:
· Chevrolet Performance ZZ502 Big Block with 3,300 miles
· “Be Cool” aluminum radiator w/ 2 electric fans
· Hooker Customized Headers w/ Custom 3” exhaust & chrome tips
· Tremec TKO 600 5-speed with 1,900 miles
· Moser 12-Bolt with Eaton Posi (3.73 gears) with 2,700 miles
· Hotchkis TVS-2 Suspension upgrade includes Upper/Lower tubular control arms, Front coil and rear leaf
springs with 2” lower, Front & Rear Sway bars, Subframe Connectors, Hotchkis shocks
· Disc Brakes on all 4 wheels
· New Classic Performance Products (CPP) power steering pump & gearbox (variable ratio box) for excellent
· And more
I’ve had this car for 6 years now. It’s been kept in the garage and driven on occasion while working the above
upgrades. I put a total of 3,300 miles on it in 6 years. The odometer reads 90,789. I don’t know much about
the history prior to July, 2010, but I have done all the work since then and know the car as it is very well. Ask
any questions and I should have the answers.
This is an excellent running/driving car. The numbers don’t match (new engine, etc.) and I don’t know if
it’s an original RS/SS. This is the way I bought it. Check out the pictures of the chassis (pretty clean) and
the work I’ve done has all been top quality.
What could use more work: I focused on the drive train & suspension. The car could use attention on the interior
(it has original hounds-tooth interior), attention to detail on the dash (radio is missing), comb through and stop
This is a clean car that I have cared for like a baby. I’ve bought the best for it as I made these upgrades and
have paperwork for everything I’ve purchased. I’m happy to answer any questions you have.
I do have some spare parts that will be sold separately, including the Muncie 4-Speed/Hurst linkage that I replaced
with the Tremec (and driveshaft that fits w/ that transmission). Also have two American Racing wheels (with tires)
that match the front wheels.