- great car for sale. It has been in our family for the past 12 years; one owner previous who bought it new with 10 miles on it. We have all the paper work since being in our family from 2009.
-It has 173,500ish miles on it. Gets between 22-26 miles per gallon depending on highway driving or city.
- very clean seats; driving seat has some usual wear. Passenger heated seat works; driver does not might just need a fuse.
-It does have a check engine light on and it’s for the fuel pressure sensor; I went and got it checked out and have the paper work for proof.
- big size trunk; has a hitch on it as well with trailer connection
- little rust bear the rear wheel walls; does have a cracked windshield not in the vision of driving. Front of hood has a few spots of chipping paint but 15 years
- I put a new Bose radio in this past year so it has Bluetooth technology and hands free talking
- has auto start as well; 2 sets of keys and auto start pads.
- I have blizzak tires on the car now; very good condition. Been used for 3 snow falls. I have another set of rims and tires for it as well; tread on the extra set are pretty worn
- asking for $3000; cash only no solicitors.
- any further questions you may call, text or email me.