2007 Kia Optima EX V6 - $1500 OBO
- One owner car
- V6 2.7 liter engine
- Straight body
- Multi - disc CD player w/cassette player
- Radio controls on the steering wheel
- Cruise control
- Power drivers seat
- Power windows/locks
- Air Conditioning
- Heater works great
- Extra tire (not mounted)
- KBB value $2772 for fair value
- Cracked windshield. It is all the way across but doesn't affect sight and doesn't leak
- AC outlet in the center console does not work
- The gasket around the trunk is coming off
- High mileage
- The upholstery is intact and in good condition with the exception of that they are stained from spilled food and drinks.
- Oil leak. The car burns oil when it first starts. I have been advised that this is likely O rings that need to be replaced, but it has not been inspected. We did perform a test that confirmed it is not a blown head or head gasket.
- Engine is misfiring. We had a cursory inspection done and it was determined that cylinder 3 is not firing. This caused the engine to run rough and in the long run will cause damage to the catalytic converter. Also 2 of the O2 sensors are throwing trouble codes. It may be that the oil leak has fouled the spark plug... or it could be a more extensive problem. As the plugs are under a plenum we did not pull them or due further inspection.
We have had this car since it was new. It has been a great car, so much so we bought another Optima. It is very roomy, comfortable and nice to drive. This would be a good car for someone who knows their way around with tools and wants to take on the repairs themselves or gets a great deal on mechanical work. We have tried to list everything that we know is "wrong" with the car. The car is as is and doesn't come with any type of warranty.
I work during the day, so please contact me with any questions or to schedule a test drive. We are asking $1500 or best offer. We will not accept payments.