4X4, Excellent shape, Zero rust. Colorado car. 223K miles but REALLY highway miles. I have an 80 mile daily commute. The truck has never been off road or used as a work truck. The truck needs nothing I'm aware of. Always maintained properly. Tires still have 5-6/32nds. Brakes are 50% or better. Always used synthetic for oil changes. No accidents. Only reason I'm selling is because I just got a company car. Asking $9,950 OBO I have MO title in hand.
- 5.4 liter Triton V8 w/4 spd OD trans. New Coil packs
- Leather seating, no rips or tears
- Front Capitan chairs/ power
- Center Console
- Power windows and back light slider
- Aftermarket JVC stereo and speakers with Sub. USB, hands free and CD
- Alloy Wheels
- Trailering package
- Ltd slip rear diff
- Never been in an accident
- No major dents or dings.
- Cold air intake and K&N filter
- Trifold soft bed cover
- Bed extender and bed liner
- Cold A/C
- Interior mats
- Molded Mud flaps
- LED headlights and fogs
- Backing sensors
- Front Tow hooks
- Spare set of 4 Blizzak snow tires
Asking $9,950 OBO I have clean MO title in hand. Respond via Craigslist email and I will respond if valid questions/offer
NO SCAMS, Don't waste my time. Cash, or deal at your bank, local sale.