Hello! I'll give you the good about this car first, then the bad. CASH ONLY. No checks or paypal or anything you can scam me with.
It runs smooth and I've got a number of new parts on it. We've had it for 3 years and drove it here from Michigan with no problems. In the last year we've put on new tires, all new fuel and brake hard lines, alternator, battery, tune-up, feul injector, carbon filter, catalytic converter and exhaust pipes, and other various hoses, valves, and switches in the exhaust system. Plus recent oil change. Has power windows, steering, brakes, door locks, A/C, heater, AM/FM stereo w/CD player/tape deck. Clean Title. Comes with a Chilton Manual.
1. It currently has three small oil leaks that I will give you a bottle of Lucas stop leak to eliminate those.
2. It has a cracked timing belt which must be replaced. That's a normal thing at this point in the engine's life, I just don't want to do it.
3. I've had issues with the check engine light for over a year. I smogged it and Registered it in October and right now the light is off, but I don't know for how long. The engine is missing two small catalytic converters that belong in the exhaust manifold of the engine which might contribute to vacuum issues. I replaced the big one down by the muffler. The check engine light seems to stay off more in the winter, but just be warned.
4. The new battery doesn't seem to want to hold a charge and may be bad. The car will sit for 4 days and be fine when I start it, but if I sit in it and listen to the radio for 30 min, it's dead enough that it won't start w/o a jump. I'm thinking the battery is just no good.
5. Cosmetically- The interior mirror on the passenger's visor is off, but is with the car. Missing the right front hubcap. The carpet has some stains in the feet areas. There are various little scratches all over the paint. Long ago the car got side-swiped a little on the right side. The right-side door was replaced and has a different key. The right rear wheel well is a little messy from past owner's body work as shown in the pics.
Kelley Bluebook puts the car between 1800-2400 at the lowest condition of fair. I know you have to get the timing belt done so I've discounted the price a bit. Have to have $1,500 for a new car.